Vision 2030

Riyadh ranks among 15 fastest-growing cities in the world by 2033: Report

Riyadh's population to grow from 5.9 million to 9.2 million in 10 years

Saudi non-oil exports to China exceed $46.9 billion over past 5 years

This highlights the strong economic and trade relationship between Saudi Arabia and China

Saudi Arabia’s capital market raises $8 billion from 70 sukuk, debt instrument listings in 2023: Report

Saudi Arabia saw record high net foreign investments, which rose 7.7 percent annually to $52.78 billion in 2023

Saudi Arabia, U.K. explore opportunities in sustainable city development, green energy

Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the U.K. highlighs the growth of debt markets and insurance companies across the Kingdom

Saudi Arabia ranks 1st globally in cybersecurity on 2024 World Competitiveness Yearbook

Kingdom also secured top spot in areas like long-term employment growth, social cohesion and long-term labor market growth

Beyond payments: How Mastercard is fueling transformation and driving inclusion

Great strides have been made in advancing digital transformation and building a robust payment ecosystem across the region

Localization rates for jobs in Makkah’s tourism sector reach 40 percent

The number of Saudi women working in the sector saw a 37 percent increase in 2024 so far

Saudi Arabia’s tourism sector contributing record $118.4 billion to GDP: Report

The Kingdom’s travel and tourism sector grew by over 32 percent in 2023

Saudi Arabia’s GDP grows 1.4 percent in Q1 2024, non-oil activities up by 3.4 percent YoY: GASTAT

Non-oil activities also rose by 0.9 percent in the first three months of 2024 compared to the previous quarter

Retail investors now hold 0.76 percent of Saudi Aramco shares

Domestic institutional investors now hold around 0.89 percent of the company's shares

Saudi drivers poised for 85 percent battery-electric vehicles adoption by 2035: Study

Currently, around 70 percent of the country's population have expressed moderate to strong interest in owning BEVs 

Saudi NEOM reveals Magna: 12 luxury destinations to contribute over $693 million to Kingdom’s GDP by 2030, create 15,000 jobs

Magna will prioritize cutting-edge technology, world-class architecture, and ultra-modern amenities in line with Vision 2030

Saudi Arabia issues 127 regional HQs licenses for companies in Q1, up 477 percent YoY

MISA processed during the quarter 445 investor visit visa applications, enabling overseas businesses to explore opportunities

Saudi Arabia’s services exports rise 40 percent, exceeding $48 billion in 2023

Recovering tourism sector contributed 74 percent of total services exports in 2023

Saudi NEOM’s $8.4 billion largest green hydrogen plant solidifies Kingdom’s sustainable future

The plant is set to provide clean energy on a large scale globally, marking a major milestone in sustainable energy production

What is QIWA KSA: A comprehensive guide

QIWA is a platform aiming to enhance the electronic services provided to the labor sector 

Saudi banks see 11 percent increase in loans in April, surpassing $715 billion driven by corporate activities

Personal loans constituted 47 percent of banks' total lending, while corporate loans made up the remaining 53 percent

Saudi Arabia’s non-oil sector projected to grow 4.8 percent in 2024, 5.2 percent in 2025: Report

The Kingdom's GDP is expected to expand by 2.3 percent in 2024 and accelerate to 5.8 percent in 2025, the report said

Aviation sector contributes $53 billion to Saudi GDP: Report

The sector supports 241,000 jobs, with a further estimated 717,000 jobs in the tourism sector

Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Industry issues 12 new mining licenses in March 2024

The licenses cover 10 building materials quarry licences, one mineral ores surplus licence, and one reconnaissance licence

Saudi Arabia, U.S. forge roadmap for cooperation in energy with focus on sustainability

Roadmap builds on the 2022 Partnership for Advancing Clean Energy Agreement

$3.7 billion Saudi investments set to boost North East England’s economy, generate 2,000 jobs: U.K. Official

An Education Task Force will be also established to promote cooperation in higher education